How To Create An Event Wiki Page
1. Log in to a paid CBBQA member account. Free registered accounts cannot create Wiki pages.
2: Go to the following page and copy the contents. This is your template to make editing your event easier:
3: Enter the following in your browser, where Event-Title is the exact title you want the page to have.
- Replace spaces with underscores.
- For example.
- 3.1 Also note that the example includes 1st_Annual. Please add Xst_Annual to your title to avoid confusion previous or next years event.
4: Having done that, the Wiki will present you with the following:
- "There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, search the related logs, or edit this page."
- 4.1 First confirm that the title appears exactly as you want it.
- 4.2 Click on the 'edit this page' link and paste the contents from the template and hit save.
- 4.3 Start filling out the information outlined in the template. Formatting in MediWiki can take some getting used to so please refer to MediaWiki formatting for help.