Wiki: Wild Wild West's 4th Annual BBQ Championship I

68 replies to this topic

#61 Jerry Aguilar

Secretary

• CBBQA Board Of Directors
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:02 PM

HUGE congrats to Knock UR Sox Off for getting their first GC!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely the highlight of the weekend for us.

Congrats as well to Big Poppa, James and Darren on getting GC the second day, and Steph & Ridge Route Boys for their RGC's!!

And to the rookie Zack, it came down to the wire but you pulled it off.. Congrats on winning the Rookie of the Year title!!!

#62 Ryan Chester

Forum Problem Child

• CBBQA Business Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

Congrats Ryan & Kim!!! I wish I was there to see your first GC. Good to see Steph knocking down another RGC. Nicely done.

Not surprised to see the BPS boys finishing up the year with a GC. Congrats,y'all are cooking like its going out of style!!! Congrats to the Ridge Route Boy on the day2 RGC.

Can't forget out the 2013 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR, Zack Galiste! The Rub Co./Smoqued BBQ family is beyond proud of you. Big props to his dad Derrick for putting his season on hold to give he kid a shot.

#63 Steve Wilson

Needs 12 Step Group for Forum Recovery

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts
  • Interests:Sponsors:
    Fast Eddy Smokers by Cookshack, Q-Pellets, Brandt Beef, Dizzy Pig

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:01 PM

Definately a fun weekend. Congrats to Ryan & Kim on your first of many GC's and to BPS- the hottest team in America the last four months! Congrats to Simply Marvelous and Ridge Route Boys for your RGC's. Thanks to Mother nature for the awesome "winter" weather. And thanks to Henry for another fun contest. Thanks to K & K and S & M (hope you are feeling better). Lastly Thanks to the California BBQ family for another great weekend.

Edited by Steve Wilson, 30 December 2013 - 03:02 PM.

#64 Stephan Franklin

President

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

I want to congratulate Kim and Ryan on your first GC. I am so proud of you two and the strength you showed after Las Vegas.
I told you, it would come after that huge let down. You two cooked with a vengeance!

Congrats to BPS, Sterling and James are on fire and after a let down day one cooked with a vengeance as well.

Congrats to Curtis and the Ridge Route Boys on their day two RGC.

Zack way to have the Eye of the Tiger!

Great contests and battles were fought this weekend.

#65 Peter Lent

Forum Nut Job

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:BBQ (of course), Woodworking, Camping

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:54 AM

Congrats to Kim & Ryan on your first GC, that was great to see! Congrats to Steph on your RGC day 1. Also congrats to BPS and Ridge Route Boys on your GC and RGC day two, what to cook!

Huge congrats to Zack for winning ROY, it was down to the wire!

Henry, great contest. I will say, that this venue was great for a BBQ Competition. Plenty of space for everyone, and it worked out really well. Cant wait to do it again in May. Love the campground for the venue!

Happy New Year everyone!

Pete

#66 Derrick Galiste

Forum Problem Child

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Interests:BBQ and Photography

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

Congrats to Kim and Ryan on your first GC, that was awesome, and Steph on your RGC.
Congrats to BPS on making the comeback from day 1 to GC and Ridge Route Boys on your RGC.
Congrats to Chuck and Cindy making the 2nd day a success on donated meat, greens and cooking on a 'new' pit.

#67 Steve Wilson

Needs 12 Step Group for Forum Recovery

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts
  • Interests:Sponsors:
    Fast Eddy Smokers by Cookshack, Q-Pellets, Brandt Beef, Dizzy Pig

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:43 PM

New Article posted on the front page.

#68 Kimberly Moore

Forum Problem Child

• PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:31 PM

Thank you Steve, great article!

#69 Stephan Franklin

President

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:20 PM

Great article, Steve. I think someone will get a new torch after reading this article ;)

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users