Wiki: Wild Wild West's 4th Annual BBQ Championship I

68 replies to this topic

#21 Kimberly Moore

Forum Problem Child

• CBBQA Board Of Directors
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Henry are any of the rookies signed up for your contest? I just noticed they are completely tied up! That would be cool for it to come down to these back to back contest.

#22 Wesley Neill

What can I say I like it here

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Boating all about the fun

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

Smoke This BBQ will be there app in the mail.

#23 kevin ogrady

What can I say I like it here

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:27 AM

Henry check and app are in the mail so count "RSH" in

#24 Henry Silvestre

Needs to Get a Life

• CBBQA Business Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

Kimberly Moore, on 20 November 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

Henry are any of the rookies signed up for your contest? I just noticed they are completely tied up! That would be cool for it to come down to these back to back contest.

Son of Smoke and Hog Heaven Sauces are both in...

#25 Henry Silvestre

Needs to Get a Life

• CBBQA Business Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

Welcome aboard Son of Smoke with head cook Zack Galiste and Smoke this BBQ-with Wes Neill as the head man.... 9 days and counting on "EARLY BIRD" ... looks like we are gaining serious momentum... Who is Next?

#26 Henry Silvestre

Needs to Get a Life

• CBBQA Business Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

Welcome aboard Dale Ginos with When Pigs Fly BBQ and Kevin O'grady with Royal Smokin' Hot BBQ.... 8 days and counting for Early Bird.... Who is Next?

#27 Henry Silvestre

Needs to Get a Life

• CBBQA Business Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

Welcome Fire and Desire with Head cook Raul Morales, Arizona has 2 teams represented so far and word has at least a 3rd coming out.... 7 days left on Early Bird... Who is Next?

Henry

PS- Attention all rookie to be teams for 2014-- if you registered for this contest and voting (Toy rules 2014) for 2 contest proposal allowed for rookie teams prior to rookie yr does not get voted for, your $$ will be refunded fully (Decision expected by Dec 18th)... so if you are a rookie team waiting for 2014 to start-- come on out and get 2 events under your wing, learn a lot, and who knows make a little money in the process...

#28 Andrew Soto

Needs to Get a Life

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:BBQ
    Sprint Cars
    Cold Beer

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

Steve Wilson, on 20 November 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

2014 Rookie Teams take note: The proposed rules for Rookie of the Year for 2014 allow a team to compete in up to 2 contests prior to declaring for the RoY race, without jepardizing their rookie status. This needs to be approved by the Board of Directors, which is likely but not certain. I would suggest contacting Henry and registering for this event with an option to drop if the proposal is not approved. I hope to see a great Rookie Race in 2014. Good Luck to all.

I'd like to declare my running for the ROY next year!

#29 Andrew Soto

Needs to Get a Life

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:BBQ
    Sprint Cars
    Cold Beer

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

How many teams do you have so far, Henry?

#30 Benny Adauto

Needs to Get a Life

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Golf, Auto Racing

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

Henry is good at keeping the teams updated on the event page. Looks like 21 for Sat. and 18 for Sun. as of right now.

Edited by Benny Adauto, 26 November 2013 - 05:29 PM.

#31 Henry Silvestre

Needs to Get a Life

• CBBQA Business Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

Benny Adauto, on 26 November 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

Henry is good at keeping the teams updated on the event page. Looks like 21 for Sat. and 18 for Sun. as of right now.

Now 22 and 19.. Sat - Sun as Smokin' Mo's and Mike Lindley just signed up... with 6 days (yes I am extending "early bird" until Monday (no mail on Sun) until Dec. 2nd, 2013 and with the new rule for TOY (2 contest cooking without ROY loss for ROY yr) pending-- I am accepting rookies (with full refund if TOY 2 contest ROY rule does not pass) now (none of the teams already signed up are in this category)... as well as Lake Havasu cancellation I am expecting some flury of entry forms (7-10), with some already confirmed in the next few days.... WHO IS NEXT?

#32 Henry Silvestre

Needs to Get a Life

• CBBQA Business Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

Make that 23 and 20... as Rooftop BBQ and Andy Allen just got their entry form in (as in faxed in)... Welcome aboard and WHO IS NEXT?

#33 Henry Silvestre

Needs to Get a Life

• CBBQA Business Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:56 PM

Welcome aboard Pete's Firehouse BBQ- and Knock Ur Sox Off BBQ -- remember "Early Bird" extended until tomorrow midnight... WHO IS NEXT?

#34 Steve Duncan

New to this forum

• 18 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

What are the Category's ? And do they Suply the meats for the price they charge ?

#35 Benny Adauto

Needs to Get a Life

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Golf, Auto Racing

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

It is now a qualifier on Saturday. That should be an incentive for those who wait for contests to meet a certain team count. Still need two more teams needed for Sunday.

Just in case anyone in curious, Funtime BBQ is not on the lists because my equipment is being loaned to another team.

#36 Henry Silvestre

Needs to Get a Life

• CBBQA Business Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:26 PM

Steve Duncan, on 02 December 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

What are the Category's ? And do they Suply the meats for the price they charge ?

Chicken, Pork Ribs, Pork and Brisket.... You bring your own Meats.

#37 Henry Silvestre

Needs to Get a Life

• CBBQA Business Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

Benny Adauto, on 02 December 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

It is now a qualifier on Saturday. That should be an incentive for those who wait for contests to meet a certain team count. Still need two more teams needed for Sunday.

Just in case anyone in curious, Funtime BBQ is not on the lists because my equipment is being loaned to another team.

Got one more I. B. Q. with Ian Smith as the head cook -doing both days... There is one more entry on the way, but it's for Sat only... WHO IS NEXT?..... 11 Days Left until registration closes... Dec. 15th 2013 by midnight...

Henry

#38 Henry Silvestre

Needs to Get a Life

• CBBQA Business Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

Welcome aboard from March Air Force Base, Big Dees TX BBQ & Seafood with cooks Big Dee and Darren King.... Come on down-- time is a ticking and we have plenty of room for more... Who is Next?

#39 andy allen

Forum Nut Job

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

hows sunday looking for 25

#40 Steve Wilson

Needs 12 Step Group for Forum Recovery

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Interests:Sponsors:
    Fast Eddy Smokers by Cookshack, Q-Pellets, Brandt Beef, Dizzy Pig

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:31 PM

4 teams appear to be Saturday only. So 23 for Sunday as it currently stands. We need 2 or 3 more each day, just incase someone drops out. 2014 rookie teams, get your apps in, the new ToY rules should get passed this weekend and rookie teams will be able to compete 2 times in their careers, before they jepardize their RoY status.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users