Wiki: 3rd Annual Blues Brews and BBQ

103 replies to this topic

#101 Dana Myers

Needs to Get a Life

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:16 AM

View PostKevin Barteaux, on 27 May 2013 - 09:57 AM, said:

Looks like the difference was with Plastered Pig's brisket score. So which is the "correct" score, the printout or the "official" score at KCBS?

I think Jon explained it, several of us were missing one judge score on our score sheet for brisket.

#102 Donna Fong

Forum Nut Job

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:25 AM

Congratulations to solo cook, Jerry Aguilar for traveling the long distance and doing so well up here. I'm really happy for you on so many levels. It's good to see Bill and Yvonne hitting it hard again! Smitty did really well on Saturday. I'm sure it must have felt good. Also, nice job John and Gary of Hog Island who have been traveling a lot. It's always nice to do well, minutes away from your home town. Zack Galiste! OMG! Give me a firmer handshake next time!!!!! Great job "The Kid"!

Thanks to Jeff Schultz and Chuck and the Lopps for pulling this together. I saw Jeff actually change all of the trash bins on Saturday morning. Jeff is such a hard working guy and takes very little credit for how much he really does for the city of Brentwood. Thanks to Dana and Ric for being my neighbors and yes, thank you Butch for the coffee and donuts on Saturday morning. See you guys in Filmore!

#103 William Wilson

Forum Problem Child

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, All Sports and most of all BBQ

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:43 PM

Congrats Jerry!. Also congrats to all that walked...

#104 Zachary Galiste

Zack Galiste

• CBBQA Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

Congrats Jerry and the Souzas.
It was cool walking for the first time...times 3!
Thanks to all who have given me advise along the way...it has only just begun!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users