NBBQA Conference

6 replies to this topic

#1 Jerry Aguilar

Secretary

• CBBQA Board Of Directors
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:38 AM

Any CBBQA members attending this whole conference? I am attending Saturday but now am thinking of doing the whole thing, just sounds like an opportunity to not pass up.

#2 Neil Strawder

BigMista There is no space between the big and the mista

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts
  • Interests:Meat, Bourbon and Funk Music

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

I'll be there for the whole thing.

#3 Jeff Allen

• 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:00 PM

You definately don't want to miss out on the NBBQA conference. It may be be a while before we are back on the west coast. All the information about the NBBQA event can be found on our conference page here (http://www.nbbqa.org...ming-conference). Just click on the registration brochure (http://www.nbbqa.org/CMS/Resources/Conference%20Registration%20Brochure%20FINAL_small .pdf) link for complete schedule, price and sign up information. We're also still looking for a couple more teams to cook for the People Choice Awards on the final day of the conference (Feb. 25). Just click on the Cook Team Sign Up (http://www.nbbqa.org/CMS/Resources/People's%20Choice%20Cook%20Off%20Rules%20&%20Form%202-7-12.pdf) for more information. If you have any questions about any part of the conference, just call (888-909-2121) or email (nbbqa@hqtrs.com) us. We hope to see you all in San Diego!

#4 Butch Richardson

Forum Problem Child

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:20 PM

Links aren't working for me.

#5 TimW

Forum Problem Child

• Global Admin
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

View PostNeil Strawder, on 09 February 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

I'll be there for the whole thing.

Hey Neil, it'll be good to see you there.. its been a while! I'll be there Weds through Sunday.

#6 Leonard Sanders

Forum Nut Job

• PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Interests:dutch ovens-chuck wagons

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

Harry Stewart and myself will be cooking for "Great American BBQ" for the "Caterer's Showcase on Feb 25th. We will both be there most of the conference. Please stop by and see us during the "Caterer's Showcase."

#7 Eva harris

Rib Doctor BBQ

• CBBQA Business Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, BBQing, and spending time with the love of my life Hayward Harris JR aka The Rib Doctor

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:18 PM

Nbbqa need 2 pits to smoke 192 port butts, calling all Pits Master out their we need your help>>>>Call Kathy Murphy 1-714-478-3212
Thanks
Eva

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users