Jump to content




1st Annual Blues,Brews & BBQ's


131 replies to this topic

#121 Jeff Schults

    What can I say I like it here

  • Registered User
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:14 PM

View PostKevin Barteaux, on 31 May 2011 - 02:48 PM, said:

Hey All-

Did anyone happen to come across a 4" steel wheel that is used to go under a trailer hitch? In my son's haste to get out of the rain & wind, he forgot to place the darn thing on the trailer after he removed it!
I have it. Where are you competing next? I can be in Novato later this week

#122 Bill Souza

    Forum Nut Job

  • CBBQA Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Location:Pacifica CA.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:15 PM

We didnt see a steel wheel. However some team left behind a blown apart 10 x 10 canopy, 3 folding tables, a U Haul trailer, lol! guess they didnt like the results.

Edited by Bill Souza, 31 May 2011 - 04:15 PM.


#123 Jeff Schults

    What can I say I like it here

  • Registered User
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:23 PM

View PostBill Souza, on 31 May 2011 - 04:15 PM, said:

We didnt see a steel wheel. However some team left behind a blown apart 10 x 10 canopy, 3 folding tables, a U Haul trailer, lol! guess they didnt like the results.
They came back Sunday and gathered their stuff. They split when the wind kicked up, had a few beers and did not want to drink and drive. We support that decision. We had PC $ so we were not worried too much. We knew they would be back.

Edited by Jeff Schults, 31 May 2011 - 04:24 PM.


#124 dwayne joyner

    Forum Irregular

  • Registered User
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Location:Clovis-Ca

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:59 PM

View PostKevin Barteaux, on 31 May 2011 - 02:48 PM, said:

Hey All-

Did anyone happen to come across a 4" steel wheel that is used to go under a trailer hitch? In my son's haste to get out of the rain & wind, he forgot to place the darn thing on the trailer after he removed it!
Didnt come accross one but I did break mine trying to move it in the grass. Your more than welcome to it :)

#125 Kevin Barteaux

    Forum Nut Job

  • Registered User
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • Location:Novato, CA
  • Interests:Anything to do with Cal Bears Football and Basketball, Fishing, and Barbecue.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:17 PM

View PostJeff Schults, on 31 May 2011 - 04:14 PM, said:

I have it. Where are you competing next? I can be in Novato later this week
Thanks Jeff. I will be competing in Penn Valley this weekend, but my son has offered to run out to Brentwood to pick it up - that is unless you were already planning to come out this way.

#126 Kevin Barteaux

    Forum Nut Job

  • Registered User
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • Location:Novato, CA
  • Interests:Anything to do with Cal Bears Football and Basketball, Fishing, and Barbecue.

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:54 AM

View PostJeff Schults, on 31 May 2011 - 04:14 PM, said:

I have it. Where are you competing next? I can be in Novato later this week
Jeff!

What a surprise it was this morning to have my neighbor come by with the steel wheel & stuff! Thank you so much for making the trek to Novato, and my son thanks you too! I only hope I get the chance to return a favor one day.

See you next year in Brentwood if not before then...

#127 Kevin Barteaux

    Forum Nut Job

  • Registered User
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • Location:Novato, CA
  • Interests:Anything to do with Cal Bears Football and Basketball, Fishing, and Barbecue.

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:47 AM

Bill-

Congrats on winning the PC. Would oyu mind sharing how many tokens you took in?

Thanks,

#128 Bill Souza

    Forum Nut Job

  • CBBQA Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Location:Pacifica CA.

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:52 PM

View PostKevin Barteaux, on 07 June 2011 - 10:47 AM, said:

Bill-

Congrats on winning the PC. Would oyu mind sharing how many tokens you took in?

Thanks,
Honestly I dont Know they took our tokens from us three times, put them in a five gal. bucket we never had a chance to count them.
How many tokens did you take in

Edited by Bill Souza, 07 June 2011 - 05:58 PM.


#129 Kevin Barteaux

    Forum Nut Job

  • Registered User
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • Location:Novato, CA
  • Interests:Anything to do with Cal Bears Football and Basketball, Fishing, and Barbecue.

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:19 AM

View PostBill Souza, on 07 June 2011 - 05:52 PM, said:

Honestly I dont Know they took our tokens from us three times, put them in a five gal. bucket we never had a chance to count them.
How many tokens did you take in
Not sure as we didn't get a chance to count th first collection. I am guessing around 1500 or so.

How much was your payback if you do not mind me asking? I am just trying to figure out how far I need to go to compete in this event.

#130 Chuck Collondrez

    Forum Problem Child

  • CBBQA Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:39 PM

I just want to thank all of you that came to Brentwood. It was great. We raised about $35,000.00 for the PAL and all the Non-Profits that work the Event. I hope that all of you come back next year.

#131 Bill Souza

    Forum Nut Job

  • CBBQA Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Location:Pacifica CA.

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:18 PM

View PostChuck Collondrez, on 12 June 2011 - 06:39 PM, said:

I just want to thank all of you that came to Brentwood. It was great. We raised about $35,000.00 for the PAL and all the Non-Profits that work the Event. I hope that all of you come back next year.
We will, hope the weather is better next year and hope you still tossing around the thoughts of a double

#132 Jeff Schults

    What can I say I like it here

  • Registered User
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:26 AM

Hello all,

Sorry for the two week delay. I was the food chairperson for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life of Brentwood this weekend. With a bunch of people's help I fed nearly 1000 people breakfast, lunch, dinner, late and breakfast. We raised a gross of over $175,000 for the ACS.

That said, this week it is all about the Blue's, Brews & BBQ's.

We are having our final accounting meeting and we will go over every single line item and I will be able to give detailed answered to any questions you might have starting tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience.

Jeff




Reply to this topic



  


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users