Morgan Hill

148 replies to this topic

#141 Jason Clark

Forum Problem Child

• PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

Oh yea, thats reminds me. Hey Ric, we need to talk.

#142 Ric Gilbert

CBBQA Hall of Fame - Inducted 2009

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:Harleys, gourmet cooking, live music, reading, event promoting, charity work and most of all...my family

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:43 PM

[

Edited by Ric Gilbert, 14 May 2012 - 10:16 PM.

#143 Ric Gilbert

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Interests:Harleys, gourmet cooking, live music, reading, event promoting, charity work and most of all...my family

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:53 PM

View PostButch Richardson, on 14 May 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

Jason I talked to the "orange" girl...the Jedi Mind tricks would have been a waste. Next time I will try and give you the come hither signal to come and try tho...Sorry I let you down buddy.

View PostJason Clark, on 14 May 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

Oh yea, thats reminds me. Hey Ric, we need to talk.

Jedi orange (actually pink) girl will return. Never thought Jason could be intimidated or Butch could stare so long without blinking.

#144 Richard Holguin

Forum Problem Child

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:49er football, Christian Music & Quality time with family and friends

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:31 PM

was there suppose to be trophies and or something ?

#145 Harry Soo

Forum Nut Job

• CBBQA Business Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:51 PM

A BIG congrats to Adam and Sherry for their first GC in their hometown vicinity, no less.
The first is always the sweetest which you will always remember.
It was a long time coming and once you're a Grand Champion winner, you're a Grand Champion pitmaster for life.
Congrats also to Dad's Doing What They Love for their first RC (I think) and all who walked
Thanks for Christine and Anthony our PNWBA Reps. and to RicBen for another awesome event
Thanks to all who could make it to our Friday potluck. Glad everyone enjoyed the food and the whole hog!

#146 matt brailey

Forum Nut Job

• PipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

View PostRichard Holguin, on 15 May 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

was there suppose to be trophies and or something ?

I was told that they were working on it. I have not heard any specifics regarding how they will be distributed or when.

I'm looking forward to my second place trophy for "Short Ribs". At least that is what I am expecting based on what my certificate said.

;-)

Matt

#147 Kevin Barteaux

Forum Nut Job

• PipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with Cal Bears Football and Basketball, Fishing, and Barbecue.

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

View PostHarry Soo, on 15 May 2012 - 09:51 PM, said:

A BIG congrats to Adam and Sherry for their first GC in their hometown vicinity, no less.
The first is always the sweetest which you will always remember.
It was a long time coming and once you're a Grand Champion winner, you're a Grand Champion pitmaster for life.
Congrats also to Dad's Doing What They Love for their first RC (I think) and all who walked
Thanks for Christine and Anthony our PNWBA Reps. and to RicBen for another awesome event
Thanks to all who could make it to our Friday potluck. Glad everyone enjoyed the food and the whole hog!
Thank you for the great spread Harry, and a big congratulations on you engagement!

#148 Bryan Moiles

Hello

• 6 posts
  • Interests:BBQ, Camping, anything Boston, Cigars, Wine, Vodka, Chillin with Family and Friends

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

We had a great time! Thanks for the congratulations. Harry and Donna thanks for the great meal on Friday night. Congratulations to Adam and family, a well deserved win.

#149 Ric Gilbert

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:49 PM

Trophies are forthcoming, including those for "short ribs".

The MH Chamber of Commerce had a sanfu on this. They will make it right. I'll keep you posted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users