Lathrop BBQ Festival

2 replies to this topic

#1 Rob Ryan

Forum Problem Child

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like to BBQ and I shoot competitively. Rifle, Shotgun and Pistol

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:32 PM

Aug 23rd Lathrop will be having their annual BBQ Festival. They will have a BBQ competition with Ribs and Chicken. Vendors from A-Z. BBQ Sauce competition. Last year they had a great public turnout. If your a vender or cook come check it out. They have some new management in place and looking to get a GREAT cook off turn out. For more info contact Chris Lawrence with the City of Lathrop Senior Center @ 209-941-7382. OR Stop by 15707 5th St. in Lathrop or call 209-941-7380 for an application!

Edited by Rob Ryan, 30 July 2014 - 09:05 PM.

#2 Rob Ryan

Forum Problem Child

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:54 PM

I now have applications for the Lathrop BBQ Festival set for Aug. 23. Apps available are BBQ cookoff (Ribs and Chicken), Food Vendor and Vendor. If you need any of them email or message your email and I will send it out. Good Times for the family

#3 Rob Ryan

Forum Problem Child

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

Looking for peeps to judge this contest. If you are in the meat business or BBQ Business in anyway. Please let me know

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users