#1 Ramone Noska

Forum Problem Child

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:01 PM

This is the discussion topic for the wiki article:
CBBQA Member Team - Hog Me Tender

Thanks to all for adding us to the list of team members. I am so looking forward to the Q class in Hollister next weekend. We have our spot for the rig and tent site. Looks like we bring everything else as if for an actual comp. . . now this is going to be fun!!!
Ramone

Edited by Ben Lobenstein, 15 February 2008 - 01:22 PM.

#2 Darry Smith

2008 & 2011 CBBQA Presidential Service Award Winner

• CBBQA Business Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,065 posts
  • Interests:We enjoy our BBQ community and try to give back as much as we can.

Working with the CBBQA is a great way to enjoy both.

-Pitmaster for
    SMITTY'S
    SMOKE PATROL

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:06 PM

"Hog Me Tender" Team page is up and running.

#3 Bentley Meredith

Talks way too Much

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts
  • Interests:"Pellet burners began in the time when Evil Stick Burners ruled BBQ history, when the Traegers made themselves into kings…and gods…using the powers of the dark side of the Force. The Technologically minded have ever been ready to obey one who wields great power. Those who learned the powers of the dark side were quick to exploit this techonology—to make War on Evil Stick Burners. Again and again the dark side has surged forth, like a storm…devouring whole backyards and entire BBQ Competitions. Those who mastered The Dark power became The Dark power. They unleashed destruction, for no other reason to anger the Evil Stick Burners. They despoiled Eggheads…destroyed whole groups of WSM civilizations, and crushed the Elitist charcoal burners. Some of them, I am ashamed to say, have returned to the Evil Stick burner."

--Bentley Dark Lord of the Pellet

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

View PostRamone Noska, on Feb 15 2008, 02:01 PM, said:

I am so looking forward to the Q class in Hollister next weekend.

When did I fall asleep...Who is doing a class up there?

#4 John Chips

Forum Nut Job

• PipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:52 PM

Bently, look at the date. It was the QN4U class in Holister.

NUTZ

Edited by John Chips, 01 August 2008 - 09:52 PM.

#5 Bentley Meredith

Talks way too Much

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts
  • Interests:"Pellet burners began in the time when Evil Stick Burners ruled BBQ history, when the Traegers made themselves into kings…and gods…using the powers of the dark side of the Force. The Technologically minded have ever been ready to obey one who wields great power. Those who learned the powers of the dark side were quick to exploit this techonology—to make War on Evil Stick Burners. Again and again the dark side has surged forth, like a storm…devouring whole backyards and entire BBQ Competitions. Those who mastered The Dark power became The Dark power. They unleashed destruction, for no other reason to anger the Evil Stick Burners. They despoiled Eggheads…destroyed whole groups of WSM civilizations, and crushed the Elitist charcoal burners. Some of them, I am ashamed to say, have returned to the Evil Stick burner."

--Bentley Dark Lord of the Pellet

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:12 AM

DOH!

#6 Ramone Noska

Forum Problem Child

• CBBQA Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:44 AM

View PostDarry Smith, on Aug 1 2008, 06:06 PM, said:

"Hog Me Tender" Team page is up and running.

That is awsome!!! Thank you Smitty.

Ramone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users